Blogging is a huge part of what we do at Cuddington. Our aim is to give the children a real purpose for their learning and by engaging with the wider world and creating a larger audience.
We use our blogs to show:
- How we develop children's speaking and listening skills,
- Imaginative and creative cross-curricular use of technology,
- How we embed meaningful use of technology from Reception onwards,
- Our Social, Moral, Spiritual and Cultural development (including British values)
- The high levels of achievement across all subject areas,
- How we make links with the wider community to contextualise learning,
- Our children's love for learning.