Values and Ethos
We have a clear and simple educational philosophy:
- We believe the education that we provide for our children should be broad, balanced and exciting.
- We believe that every child has the right to be provided with the opportunity to fulfil their academic potential, so that they can reap the rewards and benefits of being confident, enquiring and independent individuals.
- We want to see pupils who are educated to a high standard, who enthuse about the subjects they study and who want to learn more.
- We want to see pupils who can set challenging, yet realistic, targets for themselves and who are able to recognise and celebrate their own achievements and those of others.
- We want to see pupils who are caring and compassionate and able to take their place as active citizens in a multi-cultural society.