WE RETURN TO SCHOOL ON TUESDAY 22nd APRIL.
Children in ASH house can wear their own clothes on the first day back.
Welcome letter from the Head teacher, Mrs Yvonne Elliott.
As the head of Cuddington Primary School, I would like to welcome you to our website.
I arrived as the new head at Cuddington in September 2008. I well remember the very warm welcome I received from staff, pupils, parents and Governors alike. It's hard to believe I am now in my sixth year - time flies when you're having fun!
There is a very friendly atmosphere here at Cuddington and a caring ethos that pervades all aspects of school life. We work hard to get right that difficult balance between offering an exciting and enriched curriculum and ensuring academic success.
I have a clear and simple educational philosophy that is reflected in what goes on here at Cuddington Primary.
- We believe the education that we provide for our children should be broad, balanced and exciting.
- We believe that every child has the right to be provided with the opportunity to fulfil their academic potential, so that they can reap the rewards and benefits of being confident, enquiring and independent individuals.
- We want to see pupils who are educated to a high standard, who enthuse about the subjects they study and who want to learn more.
- We want to see pupils who can set challenging, yet realistic, targets for themselves and who are able to recognise and celebrate their own achievements and those of others.
- We want to see pupils who are caring and compassionate and able to take their place as active citizens in a multi-cultural society.
I have really enjoyed working with all the children, staff and parents so far and I look forward to continuing the shared journey with the whole school community over the coming years. It is by working together that we can make a difference to the lives of the children here in Cuddington.
Mrs Yvonne Elliott